1. Open F9 and select F9 > Setup.
2. Find "Disable Roll Option".
3. Mark (or unmark) this option.
4. Click OK.
5. Browse to where the index files sit on the system (The path should be evident on the Pump Screen and the files are normally in the Fundware\data directory.
6. Delete the two files related to your division. They are:
##A_KEY.cdx (where ## is your division number.)
7. Log back into F9 and click on F9>F9 Server> Utilities> Pump.
8. Once the data is repumped, recalculate your spreadsheet.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.