1. From Payroll, click on Setup, click on Historical Data Item and press C to change.
2. Type the name of the Historical Data Item (HDI) to be changed and press Enter.
3. Type in field number 3 and press Enter.
4. Change the Calculation Order from 2XX to 5XX so it will be calculated after taxes.
5. Enter through all other items in field three, enter Ø and Enter to accept.
6. Select E to end and press Enter.
7. From the Deferred Tax list below select the DATA ITEM the deduction was tax deferred on:
DEFERRED TAX TAX DATA ITEM
Federal Tax only ---------FWT DEFER
Federal & State-----------TAX DEFER
State Tax only-------------SWT DEFER
FICA & FICAMED--------FICA DEFER
8. From Payroll, click on Setup, click on Historical Data Item and press C to change.
9. Type the name of the Tax Data Item in step 7 to be changed and press Enter.
10. Type in filed 8 and press Enter.
11. Type in S to Scroll, press Enter until you find the Calculation line with the deduction referenced and notate the line number.
12. Press ESC, type in R to Remove, leave Remove option S, press Enter, type in the line number to remove, press Enter and Enter again to accept.
13. Press ESC and type in E to End.
14. Type in 0 to accept and press Enter.
15. Press ESC and type in E to End.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.