- Log in to Division 00, System Administration.
- Expand Security and highlight Users.
- Open the user.
- Review the workgroup(s) the user is a member of.
- Close the user record.
- Open the workgroup.
- Select General Ledger-Project/Grant.
- Select Functions.
- Select New Journal Entry.
- Select to Allow for the appropriate tasks.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Rather than add these rights to an entire workgroup, you can add them to the user only by utilizing the Customize Basic Security feature.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.