- Right-click on My Computer and select Manage.
- In Computer Management, expand Local Users and Groups from the menu on the left.
- Click on the Groups folder on the left.
- Double-click on the Power Users group in the right window pane.
- Ensure the user getting this error is a member of this group.
- If the user is not a member of this group, add them by clicking on ADD at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the user's Windows login username and click OK.
- Click OK to exit back to Computer Management.
- Close Computer Management and have the user log back into Windows on the FundWare server and test the F9 spreadsheet again.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.