1. Have all users sign out of the Payroll Module.
2. Verify you have a current backup of your division.
3. Launch Windows Explorer:
a. Browse to the FundWare\Data folder.
b. Delete the AFWEmpInq.mdb file. This file will be recreated when you reopen GUI/Windows Payroll.
c. Browse to the FundWare\7.XX\Bin folder.
d. Double-click PycEmpInqUtil.exe to synch the employees from Classic to Windows.
e. The program will prompt you for a division number.
f. You must run (double-click to execute) the PycEmpInqUtil program for every division in which you process payroll.
g. Browse to the FundWare\Data folder.
h. Delete the ##PYI.* files (where ## is the appropriate division number). This file will be recreated in the next step.
4. In the menu bar, select File > Open IFW > Select Division 00 System Administration > Allow the business date to default to today's date > Click OK. The System Administration (00) Window will display.
5. Select System Administration > System Utilities. Enter the following in the Execute Program portion of the screen:
Program Name PYL902
Switches <leave blank>
Parameters <leave blank>
Business Date Use today's date
Division Select the appropriate division
Click Run. This will rebuild the ##PYI files.
6. Log into your division and continue working in Payroll.