First, make sure you have a valid and current back up of the Division.
Then, run the Accounts Payable diagnostics to try to correct or purge the obligations.
If the issue is not resolved:
1. Log in to Division 00, System Administration
2. Select System Utilities and run:
3. When the DOS screen comes up, enter the Obligation number for the start and end.
Note: This may not be the check number.
4. Enter Y for Yes, the entries are correct.
5. The override will process, and you can log back in to your division.
The obligation is completely removed from the system.
NOTE: This override does not post anything to the General Ledger. If reversals need to be made, these should be done manually.