The recap only prints on the OTRREG report if all of the checks in that check run are still at a logged status. If any of them have been reconciled or voided, no recap will be produced. We recommend that you print and file your original check register (OTREG) for this reason.
If all of the checks in your check run are currently at a logged status and the distribution recap is not printing, check your bank setup.
1. Select Financial Institutions, Maintenance.
2. Highlight the financial institution and click Edit.
3. Select the Account tab.
4. Click the By Use button in the Associations section.
5. Highlight your AP account and click Edit.
6. In the Distribution Report - Reporting Option field, verify the correct option is selected:
N - No Check registers have a distribution recap.
Y - All check registers have a distribution recap.
1 - Recap produced only with preliminary check register (OTPREG).
2 - Recap produced only with final check register (OTREG).
3 - Recap produced only with reprint check register (OTRREG).
4 - Recap produced only with final and reprint check registers (OTREG and OTRREG).