- From Financial Institutions, select Maintenance
- Click on the bank that is missing checks in the report to highlight and click on Edit.
- Click on the Account tab.
- Click on the By Use button.
- Click on the Module Accounts Payable, and click on Edit.
- Click in the box under Break Dimension, and select the first dimension.
- Click on OK and click OK again.
- You should now be able to run the report and see all the outstanding checks for this bank.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.