- Log into the BBMS Client Portal https://bbms.blackbaud.com/
- From Home select the System Messages tab
- Select the message for Disbursement Schedule
- The message will expand to reveal the most recent calendar as well as all previous disbursement schedules
- Select the calendar you would like to download and the file will open via PDF
- Last Day Cycle # is the last day of the Disbursement Cycle and shows the date range of transactions that will be included in the next Disbursement Cycle.
- Pay Cycle indicates when the disbursement for that cycle has been issued to the bank. It can sometimes take banks 5-7 business days to process the deposit. As a result, the date that the disbursement appears on the bank statement may not match the dates on the calendar exactly.
- The Disbursement Schedule is set in accordance with Blackbaud's business agreement with the various credit card companies (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) and is universal for all BBMS customers.
- Dates are subject to change. Please refer to the current posted calendar.