1. From the workstation, open Division 00 System Administration.
2. Allow the Business date to default to today's date.
3. Click OK.
4. Verify all users are logged out of Accounts Payable.
5. On the menu bar, select Division Maintenance.
6. Highlight the division needed and click Clear AP Flags.
7. If you receive the following message: "In-use flags were found for Division ## (where ## is your division number), No exception report was created", then any obligations that were erroneously flagged as "In Use" should be visible in the appropriate stage folder.
8. If you receive the message: "No in-use flags were cleared for Division ##. An exception report OTFLAG has been created", go to the OTFLAG.L## report found in Print Manager to review the obligations that are in the pending folders and post or remove these obligations:
a. Log in as the user who is listed as posting them on the OTFLAG report. Only the user who posted them sees the obligations and can process them further.
b. Post or Remove the obligations before continuing.
9. If the user who posted the obligations is not available, it may be necessary to have someone with security access modify the password of the user and then log into Fundware as that user.
Note: If an OTFLAG report was generated, no in-use flags will be cleared until those items are posted or removed, and then the Clear AP process must be run again.
10. Repeat the Clear AP Flags process until no OTFLAG report is generated.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.