- In Records, Vendors, open the vendor record.
- Click 1099 Distribution.
- In the 1099 Box Number column, select a default box number.
- In the State column, select a state from the table
Note: This is the state that will populate in box 18 of the 1099.
- In the Percent column, enter a 1099 percent for that box.
- To have Box 9 marked on the printed 1099 forms, mark the Put a check in box 9 of the 1099 for this Vendor checkbox.
- To have the 2nd TIN not. box marked on the printed 1099 forms, mark the Put a check in the '2nd TIN not.' checkbox of the 1099 for this Vendor checkbox.
- Click OK.
- Save and Close the record.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.