- Log in to the Education Edge
- Click Records > Applicants
- Open an applicant record who previously attended the missing school
- Click the Education tab
- Create/Open the Education entry
- The Education type must be listed as Past School and the Feeder School checkbox must be marked
If a school is marked as a Feeder School on any record it will show in the drop-down list on the form
- Click Save and Close
- Log in to the NetCommunity site
- Click Site Explorer > Forms
- Click the pencil icon to edit the OLA form
- Click the pencil icon to edit the school field on the form. The item should now be showing the list of schools. If not, please try deleting the field and adding it back and Refreshing Code Tables in NetCommunity.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.