For all Mac versions, first verify that the machine is running one of Blackbaud's recommended versions of the Citrix Online Plug-in by following the steps noted in What version of Citrix Receiver do I have installed?
For MAC Machines with OS 10.7:
Change the driver for your desired printer to the MAC's Generic PostScript driver.
- Open System Preferences from the applications dock or the Apple menu.
- Open the Print & Fax or Print & Scanners control panel underneath the "Hardware" heading.
- Highlight the printer you want to change the driver for from the list on the left side of the window.
- Click on the Options & Supplies button on the right side of the window.
- Go to the Driver tab at the top of the window and select the Generic PostScript Driver option from the drop-down menu.
- Click OK to save the settings.
- Log out of Blackbaud Hosting Services. Log back in and attempt to print again.