1. Open Accounts Payable, select PO Forms, and select Define Custom Forms.
2. Select C to C)hange and type in the form name, press Enter.
3. Type 2 for Field to be changed and set the fields as follows:
Next Form From: - Set to P and enter the next PO number for Parameter (Example: P - Parameter....1000).
Update Form: - Set to R - Reference and the reference letter for purchase order (Example: R - Reference...P - P.O. #).
4. Type 3 for Field to be changed and set the fields as follows:
- If this is set to a Y for Print, the PO number will automatically be assigned to the obligation and will print on the PO Form.
- If Form number is set to an R for Print, the PO number will automatically be assigned to the obligation but will not print on the PO Form.
5. Press F2, type in 0 to accept, press Enter, and press ESC.
6. Type in E to End.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.