If you are not familar with the process of adding or editing deposit templates, follow along with the first video. For specific instructions for adding a template for just back office transactions, please review the second video below.
- From Sales, under Data and tasks, click Review deposits.
- Select the Deposit Templates tab and click Add on the action bar. The Add deposit template screen appears.
- Enter a name for the deposit template.
- Choose the bank account to use for this deposit
- In the Revenue sources field, select all or specific revenue sources to include in the deposit template. To select specific revenue sources, click the magnifying glass.
- In the Payment methods field, select all or specific payment methods to include in the deposit template. To select specific payment methods, click the magnifying glass. Note: You can select "Credit card – card type not specified" to include credit card transactions that are not associated with specific credit card types.
- Click Save.
Video overview for adding and editing deposit templates: