If your software is hosted through Blackbaud Hosting Services, Contact Support and reference this article.
Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
Note: Print and read all of the following instructions before running the plug-in.
Download and Install the plug-in:
- Log in to the workstation as a local administrator.
- Download the appropriate plug-in for your version of The Raiser's Edge:
- When prompted, unzip the files into the \Plugins folder on the workstation (The default path is C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\The Raisers Edge 7\Plugins). The zip file contains 4 files: UpdateDBPlugin.dll, UpdateDB.mdb, UpdateDB.DAT, and dobUpdateDBPlugin.vbd.
- Register UpdateDBPlugin.dll on the workstation.
- Have all other users exit and sign out of The Raiser's Edge.
- Log into The Raiser's Edge.
- Click Plug-Ins from the navigation bar. The Plug-Ins screen appears.
- Click Clean up Phone and Email Data link.
- Click Begin.