- Note the Match Codes that correspond with your desired Confidence Level(s)
- Open any category under Wealth Summary on a Prospect's Wealth and Ratings page, such as Real Estate, then click on Edit Confidence Settings (in the left navigation pane) to view Confidence Levels and corresponding Match Codes
- Create or edit a constituent query (BB484052)
- Expand Wealth Information in the Field Explorer (left pane)
- Highlight the desired wealth category
- Select Match Code (from the middle pane) and move it to Filters (top right pane)
- Apply Criteria to Match Code window appears
- Choose One Of from the drop-down list
- Enter each desired Match Code on a new line
- Do not mark the checkbox 'Only return records that match all selected values'
- Click OK when all desired Match Codes are entered
- Select your desired output
- You may preview results by clicking on the Results tab
- Select File > Save to save the query
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.