- Click 'Tools' (A "gear" symbol if Internet Explorer 9, located just underneath the 'X at the top right-hand corner').
- Select 'Internet Options' from this menu.
- Browse to the 'Advanced' tab.
- Click the 'Reset' button towards the bottom.
- Export all personal data to your local computer.
- Uninstall your current version through your 'Control Panel'.
- Locate and download the latest version of Firefox.
- Install Firefox
- Import the previously exported data.
If the problem still persists:
Click Chat with Support and reference this article.