Custom event fields will only appear in reports that find distinct transactions. This is because custom event fields attach data to transactions, not contact records. To report on custom event fields you will typically need to run your report from the event's reporting tools.
To run a report on all FAF registrants that includes custom fields from the registration form:
- Go to Communities > Special Events > Friends Asking Friends > Kintera Thon and select your event
- Click on View Reports
- Select the People: All Participants report from the drop down and click Run Report.
- Set your report filters and date range as desired and click Next.
- Click on the Custom Fields tab, select the custom fields you wish to display, and click Finish
- Mark the radio button next to No - Run the report immediately and wait for it to complete
- Click Run Report.