- Go to Tickets > Sales Methods.
- Click on Online Sales.
- On the delivery methods tab, add eTicket as a delivery method. Mark "Set as Default Delivery Method" if this should be the default for Online Sales.
- Go to Web > eTickets under configuration.
- Edit the header and footer text, if needed. Note: You cannot edit the content in the box with the bar code. Those details are generated automatically.
- Click Save.
- Next, the eTicket link must be added to the Default Acknowledgement Email. From Web, click on Default Acknowledgement Email under Configuration
- In the text of the email, add a statement similar to: If you purchased a ticket, you can print it here.
- Click Insert, then Merge Fields.
- Click the plus sign to expand the Summary area.
- Then click the plus sign to expand the eTickets area.
- Drag the Begin link to eTickets page to before the "here" in your email text.
- Drag the End link to eTickets page to after the "here" in your email text, as seen here: http://screencast.com/t/3YkthESveg60.
- Save the Acknowledgement email.
- Patrons will now be able to click the link in their order acknowledgement to access their eTickets.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.