- Go to Sales
- Under Reports, click Event attendance.
- Run the Report.
If you need additional information that is not included in this report, you can output scanned information in query and export it to Excel to synthesize the data.
- Go to Analysis > Information Library
- Click Add an ad-hoc query
- Select the source view of sales orders and click OK
- To report on scanned tickets, in the left column, expand Sales Order Item, expand Sales Order Item Ticket, and highlight Tickets. From the middle column, drag Scan date to Include Records Where. Set this to be equal to the date range you are looking for. Your field will appear similar to this: Sales Order Item\Sales Order Item Ticket\Tickets\Scan date is today. You can also drag Scan date to Results fields to display if you'd like to see the scan date.
- With Sales Order Item\Sales Order Item Ticket\Tickets still highlighted, from the middle column, drag Price Type Code to Results fields to display. If you'd like to see a count of scanned tickets by price type, drag Price Type a second time to Results Fields to Display.
- In Results fields to display, apply the COUNT function to one of these fields. To count, highlight Sales Order Item\Sales Order Item Ticket\Tickets\Price Type and click the Sigma button. Check the box to Count.