- Just under the address bar in IE, you may have menu options for: File Edit View Favorites Tools Help.
- If not, right click in the empty space on the browser bar, just below the address bar and you should get a pop up menu with the following options:Menu Bar, Favorites Bar, Command Bar, Status Bar, etc…
- Put a check by Menu Bar. The popup will close an you will now see the menu options.
- Click Tools
- Click Compatibilty View Settings and a window will open
- In the space labeled Add this Website: enter kintera.com as well as kintera.org
- Click Add and it will be added to the box below it
- Click Close
- Refresh your browser by pressing F5 on the keyboard
Another option if there are still compatibility issues:
- Log out of Sphere
- Open new IE browser Window
- Click F12 on Keyboard
- Select Browser IE7
- Log into sphere
- This will make this browser session IE7 and will eliminate issues. When you close the browser, it goes back to IE9.
Contact Support and reference this article.
Please include the following information:
- A screenshot of the issue in IE 9, 10 or 11
- Expected result
- Operating system type and version