- First, you will need to open the membership record:
- You can open the constituent's membership by going to Memberships > Member Search and searching for the member name.
- OR You can perform a Constituent Search and open their Constituent record. Go to the Memberships tab on the constituent record and click the hyperlinked name of the membership you need to re-print a card for.
- Next, on the Membership record, scroll down to the In the Member Cards box. Here you will see the current and previously issued cards. You can also click on the arrows to the left-hand side of the card to see more details (including the print status) of a specific card:
- If you need to print a card that has the Status of "Issued," you can simply click the Print button beneath the card. This will generate a merged file for you to print:
- If you need to re-print a card that has the Status of "Printed," you can click the Clear Print Status button, then follow Step 3 above to click the Print button.
- If you need to Issue a New Card, (for example, if the member lost their previous card and they need a replacement), click the Issue new card button:
- Important: If you receive this message, "The membership has reached the maximum number of cards allowed," this means the membership already has the maximum number of active cards. To resolve this error, you can mark another card as Cancelled (for example, if the member lost their card, you could mark their previous card as Cancelled). To do this, click the Cancel button beneath the member card.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.