In March 2019 Blackbaud announced the retirement of this tool. For more information on this tool and the retirement check out this Knowledgebase.
The Giving Score report gives a breakdown of all the scores returned from Blackbaud. It shows the number of constituents who received a score and the number of constituents who did not receive a score. It also provides a break down of the different Giving Score categories. However, it is important to note that this report shows the scores as they were originally assigned from the Giving Score screening. It will not reflect scores that have been manually changed, after the fact.
From the Data Health Center:
- In the Data Health Center, on the Giving Score row, click Giving Score Report.
- The report will automatically pop up on your screen.
- In The Raiser's Edge, go to Reports and select Analytical Reports.
- Double-click Giving Score Control Report OR Highlight Giving Score Control Report and click New at the top.
- In the Run field, select the date that the Giving Score results were updated into your datebase that you would like to review.
- Click Preview.