Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
- Have all other users aside from the one performing the update exit and sign out of The Raiser’s Edge.
- In The Raiser's Edge, click Data Health Center. If the Giving Score file is ready, the Download Update Results link appears in the Giving Score row.
- Click Download Update Results. A progress bar appears, tracking the download process.
- When the download is complete, the Download Update Results link changes to Update Data.
- Click Update Data to begin updating your records.
NOTE: The Giving Score update process may take some time depending on the size of your database and the speed of your machine and network.