1. In Dashboard, select Panel Options, Properties on the Seats Filled panel
2. Verify that the Statuses to include includes all the correct status(es). If not, click the Binoculars next to this field and select the appropriate statuses.
3. Verify that the correct number has been entered in the Target Number column for each grade level.
4. Verify that the correct selection has been made for Use the __________ to match applicants with a grade level.
- If Current grade level is selected, it will use the Current Grade from the Bio 1 tab of the applicant records.
- If Next grade level is selected, it will use the Current Grade from the Bio 1 tab of the applicant records in conjunction with the setting for Next Grade Level in the promotion schedule that has been selected. For example, if the student's current grade is 9th and the promotion schedule has 10th as the next grade for 9th, then the student will be included in the 10th grade total.
5. Verify that the correct promotion schedule has been selected (if using Next grade level for step 4).
6. If using a promotion schedule, review the details of the promotion schedule by clicking the magnifying glass next to it. Verify that the promotion schedule is set up correctly for each applicable grade level. For example, if using an Upper School promotion schedule, verify that the Next grade level for 9th is 10th, the Next grade level for 10th is 11th, and so on.
6. Click OK
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.