- Verify the user is logged in as a local administrator.
- On the machine where the service is installed, go to Start > Run > Services.msc:
o Locate Integration Service [Account ID] and verify this matches your organizations Blackbaud Sphere Account ID.
o If the Sphere Account ID is incorrect, Uninstall/Reinstall the Connector with the correct Account ID.
- Ensure the Connector service is installed on only one machine.
- Check Help/About Sphere Integration on all machines to ensure each connector instance has been updated.
- Verify the Server Name is correct:
o To locate server name: On the Server: Start > Right Click on My Computer > Computer Name Tab.
o To edit server name in Connector: The Raiser's Edge > Sphere > Scheduler > Configuration > Sphere Host Connection.
- Verify you can log in to Sphere with the Connector Username and Password:
o If you are unable to login, reset the connector user password
o Enter the new password in RE > Sphere > Scheduler > Configuration > Sphere Connection.
- Ensure network's proxy and firewall settings are valid.
- Change the user running the integration service from local system to Administrator:
o Start > Run > Services.msc > Integration Service [Account ID
o Right click > Choose Properties > Logon Tab
o Select second radio button , enter Administrator username/password
o Apply & OK > Restart Service
- Uninstall and Reinstall the latest version of the Connector.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.