Blackbaud’s MailWise Service is the perfect solution for not-for-profit organisations who want to clean address and phone information on selected constituents.
The MailWise Service checks address information against Postal Address File (PAF), National Change of Address (NCOA) and Electoral-Roll Verification databases. Telephone numbers are checked and verified against the Ex-directory and Telephone Preference Service lists.
Blackbaud will run your data through a free check, which will advise you on the match rate and cost of the data cleansing service. Your Blackbaud Account Manager will email the report to you and discuss the report results.
After the screening is complete and you wish to proceed with the service, Blackbaud will assist you in importing the cleansed addresses and phone details along with the attributes/user defined fields that will allow you to identify those records cleaned by the service
For further details, please refer to the following reference documents:
- Mailwise Data Enrichment Service Guide; for further information on the service and instructions on how to send the data.
- Mailwise Data Preperation Guide; for instructions on how to query and export data for the Mailwise Data Enrichment Service.
- Mailwise Attribute Guide; for instructions on how to create the necessary attributes utilised by the service.
- Mailwise Return File Import Guide; for instructions on how to import the cleansed data.
- Mailwise Analysis Guide; for instructions on how to analyse the imported, cleansed data.
Please contact your Account Manager for more information on sending your data for a free MailWise Audit on 0845 658 8590 if in the UK
or +44 (0)207 921 9607 if outside the UK or you can email email@example.com
Alternatively see How to send data for MailWise Audit for more information on sending your data.