- Use a Gift type query with the following output:
- Constituent, Name
- Gift Information, Gift Amount
- Funds, Fund ID (or Description if you prefer)
- In Pivot, add:
- Constituent, Constituent name as a row field
- Fund ID, Fund ID as a row field
- Totals, Total gift amount as a total/detail field
- Also in Pivot, right-click on a field to expand all items (both the Name and Fund ID fields) and sort the total gift amount in descending order (right-click on the Total Gift Amount header and select Sort Descending). NOTE: This will still list giving to other funds but shows the highest total first.
- To remove Subtotals, right-click on a field and deselect Subtotal
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.