Download and install the latest patch, which contains all fixes from previous patches. If you are running an older version, download and install the latest version and then the patch.
If you are already running the most recent version, then the User Credentails will need to be recreated for this teacher.
Note: Re-creating the credentials for a user for FAWeb will not cause a loss of grades or attendance.To Re-Create the User Credentials:
- Navigate to Admin> Set up Security
- Open the User experiencing the Error
- Change the username to [USERNAME]Deleted
- Click the Online Security tab, and un-mark the option for FAWeb
- Save and Close
- Once the user name has been edited, then create a NEW login using the Original Username: How to create a Login for How to grant New Teachers access to FAWeb
- After the Username has been Successfully re-created, and the teacher can login with the New Credentials, go back to Admin> Setup Security, and delete the [USERNAME]Deleted user.