- Forwardable Move - The constituent has moved to a new address and the record will be updated to reflect the move. Additional details include the move type of individual, family or business.
- Moved No Forwarding Address Can Be Returned - The constituent has moved but did not leave a forwarding address for the post office. Additional details inlcude the move type of individual, family or business.
- Valid - The address submitted or returned is formatted to match the post office standards.
- Valid-Corrected - The address submitted has been standardized to match the post office standards. There has been a formatting change to the record.
- Non Correctable - The address submitted did not match the post office formatting nor could it be corrected.
Further information about Canadian Addresses and the Change of Address Notification form can be found at http://www.canadapost.ca