To disable a Sphere CMS site:
- Go to Content > Content Management System and Manage the site you need to disable
- From the management window select the Properties sub-tab (under Home)
You'll find the Status in this pane.
- Click the Edit button to make changes
- Click the Disable button to disable your site. This will bring up a new window that allows you to customize the close message that appears.
- Select or edit the message you wish to appear and click Close to disable your site
If you are using a custom domain and need to apply it to a new Sphere CMS site, contact Sphere support to have that domain switched over to the new site.