- Ensure the system date falls within an active term when sending the email.
- In Registrar's Office, go to Configuration, Academic Years.
- Open the appropriate academic year.
- On the General tab, open the appropriate Session.
- On the Terms tab, confirm that the system date falls within the current term.
- Open the student record in Registrar's Office and verify an email address exists.
- On the General tab of the email, unmark the 'Only include students considered currently enrolled in the class' option.
- On the Students tab of the email, select the appropriate students to email.