- Find the model of your printer.
- Locate a PCL5 variation (PCL5, PCL5c, etc.) or PostScript (PS) driver located on the manufacturer's website.
- Uninstall your current driver.
- Install the new PCL5 driver.
- Verify you are able to print locally.
- Log back into the application.
- Verify that the Citrix Universal Print Driver is being used.
- Attempt to print a multi-page job again to verify the solution is working.
If this did not resolve the issue, run through How to Troubleshoot Printing Issues.
Then, if the problem still persists:
Click Chat with Support and reference this article.