- From the menu bar of an open record or parameter, select Favorites, Add to favorites. The New Favorite screen appears.
Note: To add a page as a favorite, navigate to that page and select Favorite, Add page to Favorites.
- In the Create in field, select a folder to store the favorite.
- Favorites Menu - Items will be available from the Favorites menu
- Home Pages - Items will display on the home page of the selected module
Note: If Favorites are missing from the home page, go to Tools, Options, select the Home tab and mark the checkbox to Show favorites.
- Navigation Bar - Items will be available from the main navigation bar
- Click OK to save the favorite.
Adding a task or function as favorite:
- Select Tools, Options and click the Home tab.
- Mark the checkbox next to a task to add it to the home page.
Note: Favorites added here will be listed on the home page by default but can be moved to the Favorites Menu or Navigation Bar from the Organize Favorites screen. See steps for moving favorites below.
- From the menu bar, select Favorites, Organize Favorites.
Note: Favorites Menu, Home Pages, and Navigation Bar are default folders. The Home Pages folder has additional folders for each module listed below it. Favorites found in each folder appear directly below that folder.
- To create a subfolder, highlight the main folder, then click New Folder.
- To Copy favorites, highlight the item, and click Copy. Use the Move To field to indicate where to copy the item to.
- To rename or move favorites, highlight the item and click Edit.
- To reorder items within a folder, highlight the item and use the blue arrows in the top right to move it.
- Use the Up and Down arrows to move the item up or down in the list.
- Use the Right arrow to add the item to the folder above.
- Use the Left arrow to separate the item from the folder it's currently in.
- To delete favorites, highlight the item and click Delete.