- Save the image onto your computer’s Desktop.
- Open your “Paint” application (All Programs -> Accessories -> Paint for Windows 7 just type "paint" in your start menu)
- *This may be different per computer, but most computers have a standard “Paint” application
- Go the File and Open up the picture
- The image will appear into the white area of your paint application. You can size the picture to whatever you’d like by going to image -> Resize button on the tool bar. Adjust the pixel rate, not the percentage, to a advise amount of 300(horizontal) x 200 (vertical)
- Go to File and select Save As. Make sure you save this file as a.JPEG or .JPG.
- After logging into your Sphere account, you can now upload the photo through your Image Library (Control -> Administration -> Tools -> Image Library)
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.