- In Mail, click Forms.
- From the list on the left, click report cards or transcripts.
- Select a report card/transcript parameter form and click Open.
- Select the Details tab.
- In the Section column, select Performance.
- On the Performance Section screen on the General tab, select a category to include in the Performance categories to include grid.
- In the Details Format column, select Short description or Long description
- The Heading column automatically displays the performance category name. You can enter a different heading.
- You have the option to mark the Print Comment checkbox to include the performance level comment on the report card. You define the comment on the performance category record in Configuration.
- Select the appropriate marking column in the Comment Marking Column column.
- Repeat for each performance category to include on the report card or transcript.
- Mark the Suppress blank categories checkbox to omit performance categories with no values assigned for the selected marking column.
- Go to the Columns tab and define any additional columns needed for the report card. The transcript parameter will only allow the Final marking column here.
- Set up the rest of your report card/transcript as desired and preview before printing.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.