- Update the SMTP Relay server and port number according to your Blackbaud Hosting Services datacenter. In addition, select Anonymous for the SMTP authentication method.
- Select Config, Business Rules, then Mail Options
- Enter in the SMTP server information for your datacenter per the Knowledgebase SMTP Relay servers by Data Center
- If the checkbox for Use Secured Socket Layer (SSL) is marked, unmark this checkbox
- Verify a message has been created for the e-Receipt email. If the email is blank, it will not be sent by our SMTP server.
- Select Mail, then Receipts
- Open the existing receipt
- Select the e-Receipts tab
- Click Write Message
- Enter the email text in the body field and click OK to save
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.