- Log in to NetCommunity as a supervisor user
- Click Administration > Sites & Settings
- Select the site from the menu tree to the left that the special page(s) belongs to.
- Click the Settings tab
- Select the page from the drop-down menus to choose the page that you would like to use as the special page under the Pages section
- Click Save at the top of the page
Email Preferences special page
To designate a NetCommunity page as an Email Preferences page one must simply insert a User Email Preferences part onto a page. That page will automatically then be viewed by NetCommunity as an Email Preferences special page.