- Login to your Blackbaud NetCommunity Site with Supervisor credentials.
- From the Administration drop down, choose Sites & Settings
- Click the site under the main Organization that you want to update the password requirements for
- Scroll to Registration and Login Options
- here you can change the requirements for minimum length, requiring complexity, and lockout settings.
- Once settings are set to desired requirements, click save at the top of the page.
- These settings will take effect for new users right away and existing users will need to meet criteria when their password is changed next.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.