- With this option, users will only be able to send out emails directly from records, reports, or dashboards (available in The Raiser's Edge, The Financial Edge, & Education Edge).
- Sent emails can be saved as actions (Actions integration is a The Raiser's Edge-only feature).
- The "From" address will be from the user who send the email out of hosted application (applies to The Raiser's Edge, The Financial Edge, & Education Edge).
- Outlook Calendar and Outlook Contacts from the user's local exchange service cannot be synchronized with The Raiser's Edge records (Calender/Contacts feature is a The Raiser's Edge-only feature).
- Local Outlook address book is not available.
- An address book in the hosted outlook with SMTP Relay cannot be created.
- Microsoft Office text formatting and user-preferenced settings are reset to pre-configured settings after hosting session is ended (applies to The Raiser's Edge, The Financial Edge, & Education Edge).
To use full integration features and remove limitations please perform the following:
Click Chat with Support and reference this article.
In the body of the case (or in your communications to the customer service analyst handling your case), please forward the required information for configuring Outlook Anywhere.