Copy the deploy folder to the desired location then change the Install Source in the registry.
1. Open the registry by going to Start, Run and typing regedit and clicking OK
- For 32-bit Raiser's Edge workstations go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Blackbaud\Raisers Edge\7.0
- For 64-bit Raiser's Edge workstations go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432node\Blackbaud\Raisers Edge\7.0
- For 32-bit Financial/Education Edge workstations go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Blackbaud\The Financial Edge\7.0
- For 64-bit Financial/Education Edge Edge workstations go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432node\Blackbaud\The Financial Edge\7.0
4. Update the path listed to the new path, such as C:\Shared Folders\Shares\The Raiser's Edge 7\Deploy\ to C:\Shared Folders\Shares\Workstation Installs\
5. Click OK to save the changes
Note: Incorrect changes to registry settings can cause serious system problems that may be irreversible without reinstallation of the operating system. You must back up your registry before making any registry changes. We are not responsible for damage resulting from incorrect use of the Registry Editor.