- Navigate to Communities>Forms>Registration
- Hover over your form name and select Reports
- Choose the Report Type People: Registrations with Attendees
- Select Report People: All Attendees
- Click Finish to run the report and choose display/notification settings
- The report will list all attendees and "place holders" as how they were entered at the time of registration.
- The quantity should match the records listed through Bookkeeping > Manage Initiative Records (Purchasers+Additional Registrants+ Unnamed guests or "Reserved Guest").
- Click Here for instructions to assign the guests' names.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.