1. a. Create a query of the constituents to include in the screening
Note: All records need to have a name and at least one address line. We recommend running an AddressFinder prior to this service so that all addresses are current and in a standardized format.
b. Using the selected records from your query, Export the following fields in CSV (comma-separated values) format:
3. Email email@example.com when the file has been successfully transferred
Note: Allow up to 10 business days for processing.
4. Retrieve the file:
Note: When prompted for a Table Name, you can scroll to the bottom of the drop-down menu and select [Add New Table].
|Social Influence Segment||Table|
II. Import the updated information:
1. Click Administration > Import
2. Under Constituent, select Constituent and click New
3. On the General tab, select:
5. On the Fields tab, ensure all fields and extensions are mapped correctly
Note: It is important to ensure the extensions for the attribute fields are mapped correctly. If they are not, exceptions will occur when importing the data file.
6. On the Summary tab, select:
· Click the 'Update Now' button to import updated information.
· The Control Report will appear on the screen when the import is completed, if you selected the option to created one.