- Records, Payments, Open Payment
- Student Billing Detail Tab, Click on Remove All applications
- Make changes to the payment, re-apply payment, save and close
If attempting to remove a student from a payment distributed between multiple students:
- In Records, Payments, open the payment.
- Verify the payment is not applied to any charges.
- On the Student Billing Detail tab, enter the desired amounts in the Apply This Amount field for each student. Note:Enter $0 for the student(s) you want to remove instead of just deleting the existing amount. The $0 will not populate the field, but it is necessary to enter $0.
- Select Save. Once the payment is saved, the records with $0 in the Apply This Amount field will be removed.
- Save and Close the payment.