Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
Note: If your Raiser’s Edge database is hosted by Blackbaud, this integration is already installed for you. Head to Plugins within The Raiser’s Edge to access it.
Print and read all of the following instructions before running the plug-in.
- Log in to the workstation as a local administrator with rights to download software on the computer.
- Log out of Raiser's Edge by selecting File, Exit and Sign Out.
- Navigate to the Downloads section of our website and select the everydayhero.msi file
- Run the installer (.msi file)
- Click Next. The application will automatically install to the Raiser's Edge plugins folder
- Click Finish to close the install wizard.
- To run the plug-in, log into The Raiser's Edge.
- Click Plug-Ins from the navigation bar. The Plug-Ins screen appears. Select the 'everydayhero Integration'
- Configure the plugin by following the steps in the EDH Connector Guide.