- Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager and select the BBNC Webserver application.
- Under the IIS area, double-click on the Handler Mappings icon.
- At the Action pane on your right, click on Add Managed Handler.
- At the Add Managed Handler dialog, enter the following:
- Request path: Reserved.ReportViewerWebControl.axd
- Type: Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.HttpHandler
- Name: Reserved-ReportViewerWebControl-axd
- Click OK. Reserved-ReportViewerWebControl-axd handler is now added to the Handler Mappings list. Run the report again.
Note that the following line has also been added to the Web.config file under the system.webserver's handler section:
<add name="Reserved-ReportViewerWebControl-axd" path="Reserved.ReportViewerWebControl.axd"
verb="*" type="Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.HttpHandler" resourceType="Unspecified"