- Make sure there is a program scheduled:
- In Tickets, Program Search, select the appropriate program
- On the Calendar, make sure this program is scheduled for the date you are selecting in Daily Sales
- Make sure that date does not occur in on a past date.
- You cannot sell tickets to past date in Daily Sales. If you need to sell a ticket to a past event, we recommend using Advanced Sales.
- Check the On-Sale Period for Daily Sales:
- On the On-Sale tab, make sure Daily Sales is listed.
- If you are selling a program to a past time, make sure the time frame in the On-Sale period ends column extends to the current time. For example, if it is 2PM and you are trying to sell a ticket to the 1:30PM event, you will want to make sure the On-Sale Period for Daily Sales is at least 30 minutes after the event start time. To edit this, click the drop down arrows beside Daily Sales and click Edit.
- Make sure that the event is not sold out.
- Go to the Event List tab on the program and find your event.
- Make sure the event is not sold out and the Availability is greater than 0.
- If you need to adjust the capacity for the event, click the event name and click Edit Event. Adjust the capacity to increase it.
- Verify that the event is not a members only event.
- Click Events tab > Click Program Search
- Search for and open the program
- Click Event List tab
- Expand arrow for event > Click Edit
- Verify what membership programs are listed on event in Restrict ticket sales to these memberships section
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.