- Click Chat with Support, reference this article, and ask the analyst to put your Giving Score file into your personal FTP folder again
- Retrieve the file from your FTP folder and save to your local machine. Do not unzip the file.
- In the Data Health Center, click Manual Data Return on the Giving Score row
- The message 'This feature should only be used if you have received instructions from Blackbaud indicating there was an issue with the normal return process and the file has been transferred to your organization using a different method.' appears. Click OK.
- Browse to the ZIP file downloaded from your FTP folder
- Click Accept
- The Update Data option is now available
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.