- Edit BBMS disbursement information to reflect the new bank account
- In Altru, go to Treasury> Manage Bank Accounts
- If the new bank account is at the same bank as the old account, click the hyperlinked bank account name to open it
- On the left hand Tasks menu click Edit bank account
- Change the Routing and Account numbers to reflect the new account.
- If the new bank account is at a different bank, click Add a Bank in the left hand Tasks Menu.
- If the bank does not have an organization constituent record in Altru, click on the magnifying glass.
- Then, click Add and add a new organization record.
- Click Save to save the bank.
- After Adding the account, go back to Treasury > Manage Bank Accounts
- Click on the name of the old bank account and click Close Account in the left hand Tasks menu
- When prompted, choose to assign the cash account to another bank account
- Add the new bank account information and save
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.